Responsibilities of International Cooperation and Exchange Office
· To plan and organize international Affairs of DMU;
· Verification and management of teachers, staff and students going abroad;
· Invitation and management of foreign experts, including honorary and visiting professors;
· Application, management and implementation of International Cooperation Programs;
· Application and management of international conference held domestically;
· Administration of international exchange and joint programs;
· Reception for visiting delegations from aboard;
· To establish and develop cooperation with international universities and institutions.
Address: Dalian Maritime University, 1 Linghai Road, Dalian, China
For study at DMU, please contact International Students Education Center.